Skip to content
Your cart is empty
Cocoa & Coconut Superfood Reviving Hydrating Mask 60ml
Add to cart
Our Cocoa & Coconut Superfood Reviving Hydrating Mask hydrates revive and nourishes tired-looking skin. Enriched with Cocoa Butter to truly hydrate the skin as well as our favorite miracle oil from the tropics, Coconut Oil, which is high in antioxidants and fatty acids. These ingredients work together, penetrating deep into the skin to restore skin’s complexion and to provide the skin with the nutrients it needs to fight free radical damage. The light whipped texture helps to not dry out the skin whilst the face mask works in 10 minutes to increase the number of antioxidants in your skin by getting deep into the skin’s tissue.
Why do I need this product?
• To hydrate, nourish and revive your skin
• Fight free radical damage
• Restore the skin’s complexion and provide the skin with nutrients
How to use
Apply in the morning after cleansing and applying your serum
What are the key benefits?
• Moisture holding properties smooth and hydrate the skin
• Antioxidant activity protects from free radical damage
• Increase the antioxidants and fatty acids in your skin
• Revive and nourish the skin with Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil
Cocoa Butter is a great skin soother and moisturizer.
Coconut oil is high in antioxidants and fatty acids that work to hydrate, restore, and protect the skin.
Who might benefit from these ingredients?
• If you are looking to increase moisture in your skin
• If you want to fight free radical damage
• If you need to restore the skin’s complexion
• If you have a busy life and need a quick, hydrating face mask
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylic/Capric
Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil,
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Benzyl Alcohol, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed
Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Theobroma Cacao
(Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Lactic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower)
Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Phytic Acid, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit
Extract, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid.
Name CAS No. EINECS
You may also like