Skip to content
Your cart is empty
FREE Next Day Delivery With Orders Over £25
Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask
Add to cart
Our Pomegranate Regenerating Sleeping Mask is a perfect hydrating overnight treatment for thirsty dull skin. Being rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, pomegranate can help delay the signs of aging and brighten the skin overnight. These antioxidants also fight skin inflammation and acts as an antiseptic agent so can treat acne breakouts and dark spots. Also enriched with Coconut Oil as a natural hydrating and soothing properties to truly moisturise overnight. It is packed full of rich fatty acids to help promote the skin’s natural oil barrier which is critical in keeping the skin hydrated, plumper and more youthful looking. Omega 3 fatty acids play an essential role in both the structure and the appearance of skin, making it a perfect addition to your skincare routine
Why do I need this product?
• To hydrate, nourish and revive your skin overnight
• Protect your skin’s natural oil barrier and protect from UV damage
• Fight free radical damage
• Restore the skin’s complexion and provide the skin with nutrients
How to use
Apply a thin layer onto clean, dry skin. Allow the mask to sink in for 30 minutes or leave overnight. Cleanse as normal the following morning
What are the key benefits?
• Moisture holding properties to smooth and hydrate the skin
• Pomegranate oil has natural protection abilities, protecting skin from UV and free-radical damage
• Antioxidant activity protects from free radical damage
• Vitamin C in pomegranate helps to even skin tone and reverse damage caused by sun exposure
• Increase the antioxidants and fatty acids in your skin
• Revive and nourish the skin with Pomegranate Seed and Coconut Oil
Pomegranate: is high in antioxidants that aim to nourish the skin
Coconut Oil: helps to soothe dry, itchy and sensitive skin
Who might benefit from these ingredients?
• If you are exposed to UV light from the sun
• If you work in an office and are concerned about the negative effects of this
• If you want to even out skin tone and skin complexion
• If you are busy want to naturally moisturise your skin overnight
• If you want to increase the number of antioxidants and fatty acids
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citronellol, Sodium Anisate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Geraniol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Phytic Acid, Levulinic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Citral, Sucrose, Limonene, Citric Acid.
You may also like