Skip to content
more and get free shipping!
Your cart is empty
INCLUSIVE SKINCARE MATTERS 🌈
CRUELTY-FREE CLEAN BEAUTY 🐇
Dr Botanicals Cocoa & Coconut Superfood Reviving Hydrating Mask 30ml
Add to cart
Our Cocoa & Coconut Superfood Reviving Hydrating Mask hydrates, revives and nourishes tired looking skin. Enriched with Cocoa Butter to truly hydrate the skin as well as our favourite miracle oil from the tropics, Coconut Oil, which is high in antioxidants and fatty acids. These ingredients work together, penetrating deep into the skin to restore skin’s complexion and to provide the skin with the nutrients it needs to fight free radical damage. The light whipped texture helps to not dry out the skin whilst the face mask works in 10 minutes to increase the number of antioxidants in your skin by getting deep into the skin’s tissue.
Why do I need this product?
• To hydrate, nourish and revive your skin
• Fight free radical damage
• Restore the skin’s complexion and provide the skin with nutrients
How to use
Apply in the morning after cleansing and applying your serum
What are the key benefits?
• Moisture holding properties smooth and hydrate the skin
• Antioxidant activity protects from free radical damage
• Increase the antioxidants and fatty acids in your skin
• Revieve and nourish the skin with Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil
Cocoa Butter is a great skin smoother and moisturiser.
Coconut oil is high in antioxidants and fatty acids that work to hydrate, restore and protect the skin.
Who might benefit from these ingredients?
• If you are looking to increase moisture in your skin
• If you want to fight free radical damage
• If you need to restore the skin’s complexion
• If you have a busy life and need a quick, hydrating face mask
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Crambe
Abyssinica Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract,
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus
Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Arginine, Tocopherol, Salicylic Acid, Phytic Acid, Dehydroacetic
Acid, Acacia Decurrens Flower Extract, Polyglycerin-3, Sorbic Acid, Brassica Oleracea Acephala
Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
You may also like